2nd Generation Hydra Buggs
- 2nd Generation Hydra Buggs in Development
- 3 Different Models – Swim Jig, Articulated Hair Jig, Tail Spin Jig
- 3 Different Weights – 1/4 oz., 3/8 oz., 1/2 oz.
- Widest Range of Target Species of Any Bugg
- Join the Waitlist to Receive the Alert!
We are super excited as development on the 2nd Generation Hydra Buggs is almost complete. This is our most ambitious project to date. We’re expanding this line of Buggs to three different models and three different sizes each! Models in development include a Swim Jig Rigged with a Paddle Tail Trailer and Double Rattles, an Articulated Hair Jig with Double Rattles, and a Tail Spin Swim Jig. These jigs can be used for just about any game fish you can think of. Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Striped Bass, are some of the freshwater targets. For our inshore saltwater customers, Redfish, Speckled Trout, Snook, Jacks, Stripers, Fluke, and Bluefish are just a few. Basically any game fish that feeds on 4-7″ baitfish will eat this Bugg! Complete recipes, tying instructions, and tying video will be available.